Train the Trainer Courses
- Advanced Skills for the Practical Trainer
- Developing a Lunch and Learn Program
- Developing a Training Needs Analysis
- Developing Your Training Program
- Accounting Skills for New Supervisors
- Digital Citizenship- Conducting Yourself in a Digital World
- English as a Second Language- A Workplace Communications Primer
- Facilitation Skills
- Making Training Stick
- Measuring Training Results
- Survival Skills for the New Trainer
- The Practical Trainer
- Training with Visual Storytelling
- Using Activities to Make Training Fun
Behind every spectacular training session is a lot of preparation and meticulous attention to detail. The truly skilled trainer can make a program exciting. Learners will have fun while they are learning if the facilitator is able to involve their emotions as well as their minds. You will see the involvement, and you will feel the energy. To reach this stage as an adult educator is not always easy, but success is not just for the naturally gifted. It is possible for all of us who put effort into our personal growth and development. We want the enormous satisfaction that comes from working with others to help them reach their potential as human beings. This three-day workshop will help you reach that goal.
NOTE: We strongly recommend completing Velsoft’s The Practical Trainer workshop before taking this course.
What Will Students Learn?
- Demonstrate your understanding of learning styles and how to accommodate all four learning styles in the classroom
- Apply the key principles of effective communication in a workshop setting
- Use a variety of training techniques to stimulate participation
- Develop a plan and prepare for an effective training session
- Explain the different levels of evaluation and when to use each
- Identify advanced interventions for difficult situations
- Put your skills to work for a team presentation
What Topics are Covered?
• Competencies for adult educators
• Accommodating learning preferences
• Increasing your expertise and using existing materials
• Planning a workshop, including preparing visual aids
• Effective communication (incl. questioning)
• Kirkpatrick’s levels of evaluation
• On-the-job support
• Managing stress and dealing with difficult situations
• Training in different forums (i.e. virtual learning)
• Mock training presentations
• Instruction by an expert facilitator
• Small, interactive classes
• Specialized manual and course materials
• Personalized certificate of completion
At HomeUni we believe that success is making complex things simple, that is why we have partnered with top universities and awarding bodies around the world to bring you world-class online education at the time that is convenient, at the place that is homey and at the price that is affordable.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 HomeUni. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.