CAREER DEVELOPMENT COURSES
- Active Listening
- Advanced Writing Skills
- Becoming a Better Learner
- Building Your Self-Esteem and Self-Confidence
- Business Etiquette- Gaining That Extra Edge
- Business Writing That Works
- Communication Strategies
- Conducting Accurate Internet Research
- Conflict Resolution- Dealing With Difficult People
- Conquering Your Fear of Speaking in Public
- Creating Winning Proposals
- Critical Elements of Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Delivering Dynamic Virtual Presentations
- Developing Your Executive Presence
- Emotional Intelligence
- Fostering Innovation
- Getting Your Job Search Started
- Goal Setting
- Honing and Delivering Your Message
- Identifying and Combatting Fake News
- Influence and Persuasion
- Introduction to Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Managing Pressure and Maintaining Balance
- Mastering the Interview
- Networking for Success
- NLP Tools for Real Life
- Personal Brand- Maximizing Personal Impact
- Project Management- All You Need to Know
- Project Planning- All You Need to Know
- Public Speaking- Presentation Survival School
- Public Speaking
- Research Skills
- Self Leadership
- Skills for New Employees
- Skills You Need for Workplace Success
- The Minute-Taker’s Workshop
- Time Management
- Working Smarter- Using Technology to Your Advantage
- Working with the Media- Creating a positive working relationship
- Writing Reports and Proposals
ADVANCED WRITING SKILLS
This is a one-day workshop for those who already are good writers. Our time will be devoted to writing letters of recommendation, of persuasion, of refusal, or of action, that reflect current word usage and up-to-date formats. You can also learn some basics about writing business cases, proposals, and reports.
You must complete Velsoft’s Business Writing That Works course before taking this workshop.
What Will Students Learn?
• Improve sentence construction and paragraph development.
• Deal with specific business requests.
• Create effective business cases, proposals, and reports.
• Thoroughly document sources that you use in your writing.
What Topics are Covered?
• Writing mechanics
• Dealing with specific requests
• Preparing business documents
• Online Business Communications
• Editing techniques
• Small, interactive classes
• Specialized manual and course materials
• Personalized certificate of completion
At HomeUni we believe that success is making complex things simple, that is why we have partnered with top universities and awarding bodies around the world to bring you world-class online education at the time that is convenient, at the place that is homey and at the price that is affordable.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 HomeUni. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.