CAREER DEVELOPMENT COURSES
- Active Listening
- Advanced Writing Skills
- Becoming a Better Learner
- Building Your Self-Esteem and Self-Confidence
- Business Etiquette- Gaining That Extra Edge
- Business Writing That Works
- Communication Strategies
- Conducting Accurate Internet Research
- Conflict Resolution- Dealing With Difficult People
- Conquering Your Fear of Speaking in Public
- Creating Winning Proposals
- Critical Elements of Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Delivering Dynamic Virtual Presentations
- Developing Your Executive Presence
- Emotional Intelligence
- Fostering Innovation
- Getting Your Job Search Started
- Goal Setting
- Honing and Delivering Your Message
- Identifying and Combatting Fake News
- Influence and Persuasion
- Introduction to Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Managing Pressure and Maintaining Balance
- Mastering the Interview
- Networking for Success
- NLP Tools for Real Life
- Personal Brand- Maximizing Personal Impact
- Project Management- All You Need to Know
- Project Planning- All You Need to Know
- Public Speaking- Presentation Survival School
- Public Speaking
- Research Skills
- Self Leadership
- Skills for New Employees
- Skills You Need for Workplace Success
- The Minute-Taker’s Workshop
- Time Management
- Working Smarter- Using Technology to Your Advantage
- Working with the Media- Creating a positive working relationship
- Writing Reports and Proposals
BUSINESS WRITING THAT WORKS
We all know what good writing is. It’s the novel we can’t put down, the poem we never forgot, and the speech that changes the way we look at the world. Good writing is the memo that gets action and the letter that says what a phone call can’t.
In business writing, the language is concrete, the point of view is clear, and the points are well expressed. Good writing is hard work, and even the best writers get discouraged. However, with practice you can feel more confident about your own writing. This two-day workshop will give you the tools to become a better writer.
What Will Students Learn?
• How to write and proofread your work so it is clear, concise, complete, and correct.
• How to apply these skills in real world situations.
• The proper format for memos, letters, and e-mails.
What Topics are Covered?
• Word agreement
• Active and passive voice
• Sentences and sentence types
• Readability index
• Manners and courtesy
• Practical and inclusive language
• Sentence construction and punctuation
• Writing business letters, memos, and e-mails
• Spelling and proofreading
• Reviewing your writing
• Instruction by an expert facilitator
• Small, interactive classes
• Specialized manual and course materials
• Personalized certificate of completion
At HomeUni we believe that success is making complex things simple, that is why we have partnered with top universities and awarding bodies around the world to bring you world-class online education at the time that is convenient, at the place that is homey and at the price that is affordable.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 HomeUni. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.