WORKPLACE ESSENTIALS COURSES
- An Environmental Audit Primer
- Balanced Scorecard Basics
- Being A Team Player
- Beyond Workplace Politics- Using Social and Emotional Competencies
- Bullying in the Workplace
- Business Ethics for the Office
- Business Process Management
- Code of Conduct- Setting the Tone for Your Workplace
- Continuous Improvement with Lean
- Creating a Positive Work Environment
- Creating a Workplace Wellness Program
- Creating Successful Staff Retreats
- Crisis Management
- Cybersecurity 1- Fundamentals for Employees
- Developing a High Reliability Organization
- Developing a Safety Procedures Manual
- Digital Transformation
- Disability Awareness- Working with People with Disabilities
- Diversity Training- Celebrating Diversity in the Workplace
- Employee Accountability
- Encouraging Sustainability and Social Responsibility in Business
- Environmental Sustainability- A Practical Approach to Greening Your Organization
- GDPR Readiness- Getting Your Message Out
- Knowledge Management
- Lean Process Improvement
- Mobbing in the Workplace
- Planning for Workplace Safety
- Process Improvement with Gap Analysis
- Purchasing and Procurement Basics
- Safety in the Workplace
- Six Sigma- Entering the Dojo
- Strategic Planning
- Workplace Ergonomics
- Workplace Harassment- What It Is and What To Do About It
- Workplace Violence
CODE OF CONDUCT: SETTING THE TONE FOR YOUR WORKPLACE
Workplaces are made up of diverse groups of people with diverse motivations, backgrounds, and ethics. When such groups are brought together, sometimes there are opportunities for ethical, moral, financial, or even legal, boundaries to be crossed. Sometimes those boundaries are crossed with disastrous results.
A workplace code of conduct is a tool that can be used to prevent such digressions by providing a framework for employees to follow of what is expected of them and how to conduct themselves in various situations.
This course will look at the material that goes into a code of conduct and will allow participants to build their own as the day goes on
What Will Students Learn?
• Identify what goes into a code of conduct
• Discuss how to implement a code of conduct in the workplace
• Create a code of conduct for a business
What Topics are Covered?
• What to leave in, what to leave out
• What’s it all about?
• A Random Sample
• What to Do When You make a Mistake
• Putting It Together
• Small, interactive classes
• Specialized manual and course materials
• Personalized certificate of completion
At HomeUni we believe that success is making complex things simple, that is why we have partnered with top universities and awarding bodies around the world to bring you world-class online education at the time that is convenient, at the place that is homey and at the price that is affordable.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 HomeUni. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.