- Building a Consulting Business
- Building an Online Business
- Communications for Small
- Entrepreneurship 101
- Global Business Strategies
- Introduction to Business Management
- Kickstarting Your Business with Crowdsourcing
- Making You Business Better
- Marketing for Small Businesses
- Writing a Business Plan
Communication between individuals is a two-way street, but communication between a small business and its customers is a multi-lane highway. Navigate this highway successfully and you increase customer numbers and profits. Set out on this highway unaware, ill-prepared, or unconvinced of its importance, and you will lose ground to your competitors. This is a two-day course to introduce and reinforce the essential components of written communication that will connect you with existing and potential customers. If you are new to the communications highway, this course will provide the foundation for future development. If your company has some communications expertise, this course will help you strengthen and polish your essential components.
What Will Students Learn?
• Customize these essential pieces for their company
• Identify the processes and plans needed for clear communications
• Develop, maintain, and evolve effective content for their communications
What Topics are Covered?
• Your communications plan
• The five C’s of a successful message
• Communication strategies
• Sharing information through media releases
• Communicating online
• Using stories to communicate
• Polishers and time savers
• Enhancing your results
• Maintaining your message in crisis
• Small, interactive classes
• Specialized manual and course materials
• Personalized certificate of completion
At HomeUni we believe that success is making complex things simple, that is why we have partnered with top universities and awarding bodies around the world to bring you world-class online education at the time that is convenient, at the place that is homey and at the price that is affordable.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 HomeUni. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.