CAREER DEVELOPMENT COURSES
- Active Listening
- Advanced Writing Skills
- Becoming a Better Learner
- Building Your Self-Esteem and Self-Confidence
- Business Etiquette- Gaining That Extra Edge
- Business Writing That Works
- Communication Strategies
- Conducting Accurate Internet Research
- Conflict Resolution- Dealing With Difficult People
- Conquering Your Fear of Speaking in Public
- Creating Winning Proposals
- Critical Elements of Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Delivering Dynamic Virtual Presentations
- Developing Your Executive Presence
- Emotional Intelligence
- Fostering Innovation
- Getting Your Job Search Started
- Goal Setting
- Honing and Delivering Your Message
- Identifying and Combatting Fake News
- Influence and Persuasion
- Introduction to Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Managing Pressure and Maintaining Balance
- Mastering the Interview
- Networking for Success
- NLP Tools for Real Life
- Personal Brand- Maximizing Personal Impact
- Project Management- All You Need to Know
- Project Planning- All You Need to Know
- Public Speaking- Presentation Survival School
- Public Speaking
- Research Skills
- Self Leadership
- Skills for New Employees
- Skills You Need for Workplace Success
- The Minute-Taker’s Workshop
- Time Management
- Working Smarter- Using Technology to Your Advantage
- Working with the Media- Creating a positive working relationship
- Writing Reports and Proposals
CONFLICT RESOLUTION: DEALING WITH DIFFICULT PEOPLE
Success in dealing with conflict comes from understanding how we behave, as well as how we can influence others. If we approach difficulties as needing to take place in one or a series of conversations, and we approach those conversations with a plan, we will find that we have less difficult people to deal with. More often than not, we will also have more meaningful and significant conversations. In this one-day workshop, you will learn how to turn difficult situations into opportunities for growth.
What Will Students Learn?
• Find new and effective techniques for dealing with difficult people.
• Learn some techniques for managing and dealing with anger.
• Develop coping strategies for dealing with difficult people and difficult situations.
What Topics are Covered?
• Benefits of confrontation
• Preventing problems
• Getting focused
• Dealing with anger (yours and others)
• Dealing with problems
• The three step conflict resolution model
• Changing yourself
• Why don’t people do what they are supposed to?
• De-stress options to use when things get ugly
• Instruction by an expert facilitator
• Small, interactive classes
• Specialized manual and course materials
• Personalized certificate of completion
At HomeUni we believe that success is making complex things simple, that is why we have partnered with top universities and awarding bodies around the world to bring you world-class online education at the time that is convenient, at the place that is homey and at the price that is affordable.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 HomeUni. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.