HUMAN RESOURCE COURSES
- Anger Management- Understanding Anger
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Building Better Teams
- Business Succession Planning
- Cannabis and the Workplace
- Conducting Effective Performance Reviews
- Conflict Resolution- Getting Along in the Workplace
- Creativity in the Workplace
- Employee Dispute Resolution- Mediation Through Peer Review
- Employee Recognition- Appreciating Your Workforce
- Employee Recognition
- Generation Gap
- Hiring for Success
- Managing Customer Service
- Onboarding- The Essential Rules for a Successful Onboarding Program
- Performance Management- Managing Employee Performance
- Problem-Solving and Decision-Making
- Public Relations Boot Camp
- Stress Management
- Successfully Managing Change
- Talent Management
- Transgender Employees- Creating an Inclusive Work Community
- Understanding and Coping with the COVID-19 Pandemic
CONFLICT RESOLUTION: GETTING ALONG IN THE WORKPLACE
Many people see conflict as a negative experience. In fact, conflict is a necessary part of our personal growth and development. Think of when you were trying to choose your major in college, for example, or trying to decide between two jobs. However, conflict becomes an issue when the people involved cannot work through it. They become engaged in a battle that does not result in growth. When this type of conflict arises, negative energy can result, causing hurt feelings and damaged relationships. This two-day course will give participants the tools that will help you resolve conflict successfully and produce a win-win outcome.
What Will Students Learn?
• The types of conflict and the stages of conflict.
• The five most common conflict resolution styles and when to use them.
• How to increase positive information flow through non-verbal and verbal communication skills.
• Effective techniques for intervention strategies.
• Ways to manage conflicts to enhance productivity and performance.
What Topics are Covered?
• Defining conflict and types of conflict
• Spontaneous and reflective action
• The Johari window
• Stages of conflict
• Conflict resolution style questionnaire
• The role of communication in conflict resolution (including information on active listening, paraphrasing, asking questions, and body language)
• The conflict/opportunity test
• Conflict and its resolution
• Helping others through conflict
• Instruction by an expert facilitator
• Small, interactive classes
• Specialized manual and course materials
• Personalized certificate of completion
At HomeUni we believe that success is making complex things simple, that is why we have partnered with top universities and awarding bodies around the world to bring you world-class online education at the time that is convenient, at the place that is homey and at the price that is affordable.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 HomeUni. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.