HUMAN RESOURCE COURSES
- Anger Management- Understanding Anger
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Building Better Teams
- Business Succession Planning
- Cannabis and the Workplace
- Conducting Effective Performance Reviews
- Conflict Resolution- Getting Along in the Workplace
- Creativity in the Workplace
- Employee Dispute Resolution- Mediation Through Peer Review
- Employee Recognition- Appreciating Your Workforce
- Employee Recognition
- Generation Gap
- Hiring for Success
- Managing Customer Service
- Onboarding- The Essential Rules for a Successful Onboarding Program
- Performance Management- Managing Employee Performance
- Problem-Solving and Decision-Making
- Public Relations Boot Camp
- Stress Management
- Successfully Managing Change
- Talent Management
- Transgender Employees- Creating an Inclusive Work Community
- Understanding and Coping with the COVID-19 Pandemic
Creativity can be defined as the use of imagination or original ideas to create something; inventiveness or a composition which is both new and valuable. How do we tap into our creativity when corporations and organization require or expect it?
Creativity is a skill. It can be learned. Workplace employers and the workplace environment can assist and promote the creative corporate culture.
Creative thinking in the workplace is in demand. We live in a competitive society and creativity improves productivity, teamwork, and innovation. Organizations receive many benefits when a creative corporate culture is implemented.
There are several techniques that once learned can assist workplace personnel to increase their creativity.
What Will Students Learn?
• How to identify the characteristics of a creative person
• How to develop their creativity
• How to understand the importance of creativity in the workplace
• How to identify the benefits of creativity in the workplace
• How to examine creative corporate cultures
• How to foster creativity in the workplace
• How to apply brainstorming techniques
What Topics are Covered?
• The Importance of Creativity in the Workplace
• Creative Corporate Cultures
• Fostering Creativity in Your Workplace
• Brainstorming Techniques
• Instruction by an expert facilitator
• Small, interactive classes
• Specialized manual and course materials
• Personalized certificate of completion
At HomeUni we believe that success is making complex things simple, that is why we have partnered with top universities and awarding bodies around the world to bring you world-class online education at the time that is convenient, at the place that is homey and at the price that is affordable.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 HomeUni. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.