HUMAN RESOURCE COURSES
- Anger Management- Understanding Anger
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Building Better Teams
- Business Succession Planning
- Cannabis and the Workplace
- Conducting Effective Performance Reviews
- Conflict Resolution- Getting Along in the Workplace
- Creativity in the Workplace
- Employee Dispute Resolution- Mediation Through Peer Review
- Employee Recognition- Appreciating Your Workforce
- Employee Recognition
- Generation Gap
- Hiring for Success
- Managing Customer Service
- Onboarding- The Essential Rules for a Successful Onboarding Program
- Performance Management- Managing Employee Performance
- Problem-Solving and Decision-Making
- Public Relations Boot Camp
- Stress Management
- Successfully Managing Change
- Talent Management
- Transgender Employees- Creating an Inclusive Work Community
- Understanding and Coping with the COVID-19 Pandemic
EMPLOYEE DISPUTE RESOLUTION: MEDIATION THROUGH PEER REVIEW
Have you ever been in a workplace situation where a supervisor has made a decision that you didn’t agree with? Did you wish that you could ask someone else what they thought of the decision; whether they would have done the same thing? The peer review process offers employees just that chance, using a formalized procedure to ask, consider, and resolve just these sorts of questions. This one-day workshop will teach you everything you need to know about employee dispute resolution through mediation.
What Will Students Learn?
- What the peer review process is
- A process for employees to file grievances and for management to respond
- How to choose a facilitator and panel
- What is involved in the hearing process, from preliminary meetings to the hearing, and the decision process
- What responsibilities and powers a panel should have
- How to apply professional questioning and probing techniques
- Why peer review panels fail and how to avoid those pitfalls
What Topics are Covered?
- What is peer review?
- Initiating the process
- The peer review panel
- Asking questions
- The peer review process
- Panel walk through
- Why does the process fail?
• Instruction by an expert facilitator
• Small, interactive classes
• Specialized manual and course materials
• Personalized certificate of completion
At HomeUni we believe that success is making complex things simple, that is why we have partnered with top universities and awarding bodies around the world to bring you world-class online education at the time that is convenient, at the place that is homey and at the price that is affordable.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 HomeUni. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.