Supervisors & Managers courses
- Advanced Skills for the Practical Trainer
- Developing a Lunch and Learn Program
- Developing a Training Needs Analysis
- Developing Your Training Program
- Accounting Skills for New Supervisors
- Digital Citizenship- Conducting Yourself in a Digital World
- English as a Second Language- A Workplace Communications Primer
- Facilitation Skills
- Making Training Stick
- Measuring Training Results
- Survival Skills for the New Trainer
- The Practical Trainer
- Training with Visual Storytelling
- Using Activities to Make Training Fun
FROM BOSS TO LEADER
Bad bosses. Almost everyone has had at least one in their working career. You do not want to be the bad boss in your work environment, the one who causes good employees to cringe when you enter the room. Or worse yet, you do not want to be the one who causes good people to leave the company. You want to be the type of manager that employees are willing to go the extra mile for. You want to nurture and inspire your team, giving them the confidence to do their jobs well. You want to provide guidance and motivation, while showing integrity and modelling the behaviors you want to see in your team. You want to be more than a boss, you want to be a leader. This one-day course will arm you with the tips and general information you need to enhance your skills and transform from a boss to a great leader.
What Will Students Learn?
- Know the differences between good and bad bosses
- Understand how those who hold management positions can develop into good leaders
- Recognize characteristics of good leaders
- Know the elements of leading by example
- Comprehend how to use common sense in workplace dealings
- Know why it is important to use clear communication techniques
- Understand the importance of providing effective feedback
- Understand how to apply emotional intelligence to your dealings with others
What Topics are Covered?
• Good Boss versus Bad Boss
• The Boss as a Leader
• Communication is Key
• Common Sense
• The Science Behind Good Leadership
• Emotional Intelligence
• Elements of Success
• Instruction by an expert facilitator
• Small, interactive classes
• Specialized manual and course materials
• Personalized certificate of completion
At HomeUni we believe that success is making complex things simple, that is why we have partnered with top universities and awarding bodies around the world to bring you world-class online education at the time that is convenient, at the place that is homey and at the price that is affordable.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 HomeUni. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.