WORKPLACE ESSENTIALS COURSES
- An Environmental Audit Primer
- Balanced Scorecard Basics
- Being A Team Player
- Beyond Workplace Politics- Using Social and Emotional Competencies
- Bullying in the Workplace
- Business Ethics for the Office
- Business Process Management
- Code of Conduct- Setting the Tone for Your Workplace
- Continuous Improvement with Lean
- Creating a Positive Work Environment
- Creating a Workplace Wellness Program
- Creating Successful Staff Retreats
- Crisis Management
- Cybersecurity 1- Fundamentals for Employees
- Developing a High Reliability Organization
- Developing a Safety Procedures Manual
- Digital Transformation
- Disability Awareness- Working with People with Disabilities
- Diversity Training- Celebrating Diversity in the Workplace
- Employee Accountability
- Encouraging Sustainability and Social Responsibility in Business
- Environmental Sustainability- A Practical Approach to Greening Your Organization
- GDPR Readiness- Getting Your Message Out
- Knowledge Management
- Lean Process Improvement
- Mobbing in the Workplace
- Planning for Workplace Safety
- Process Improvement with Gap Analysis
- Purchasing and Procurement Basics
- Safety in the Workplace
- Six Sigma- Entering the Dojo
- Strategic Planning
- Workplace Ergonomics
- Workplace Harassment- What It Is and What To Do About It
- Workplace Violence
Understanding how to manage the knowledge within your organization is the key to business success. Mismanagement of organizational knowledge comes with a price: frustrated employees, angry customers, and decreased productivity. All of these things can affect a business’ bottom line. The purpose behind knowledge management is to help us bridge organizational gaps and to use our greatest asset (our knowledge) to take our business performance to the next level. The theory of knowledge management has emerged to help us harness and enhance both the individual and collective brain power of our businesses. This two-day workshop will introduce you to knowledge management tips, techniques, and proven processes.
What Will Students Learn?
• Explain the difference between explicit and tacit knowledge.
• Identify various knowledge management theoretical models.
• Explain how a properly implemented knowledge management program can improve efficiency.
• Describe the steps for employing a new knowledge management program in an organization.
• Identify the required components for implementing a knowledge management framework within an organization.
What Topics are Covered?
• The business case for knowledge management
• The knowledge management mix
• The knowledge management framework
• Knowledge management models
• The knowledge management toolkit
• Implementing knowledge management initiatives
• Designing a chief knowledge officer position
• Case studies and success stories
• Small, interactive classes
• Specialized manual and course materials
• Personalized certificate of completion
At HomeUni we believe that success is making complex things simple, that is why we have partnered with top universities and awarding bodies around the world to bring you world-class online education at the time that is convenient, at the place that is homey and at the price that is affordable.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 HomeUni. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.