Supervisors & Managers courses
- Advanced Skills for the Practical Trainer
- Developing a Lunch and Learn Program
- Developing a Training Needs Analysis
- Developing Your Training Program
- Accounting Skills for New Supervisors
- Digital Citizenship- Conducting Yourself in a Digital World
- English as a Second Language- A Workplace Communications Primer
- Facilitation Skills
- Making Training Stick
- Measuring Training Results
- Survival Skills for the New Trainer
- The Practical Trainer
- Training with Visual Storytelling
- Using Activities to Make Training Fun
There are benefits to today’s virtual workplace, but there can be challenges, too. This one-day course will teach managers and supervisors how to prepare employees for the virtual workplace, create telework programs, build virtual teams, leverage technology, and overcome cultural barriers.
What Will Students Learn?
• Develop, implement, and maintain telecommuting programs
• Build a virtual team and lead them to success
• Plan and lead virtual meetings
• Use technology to support your virtual workplace
• Overcome cultural barriers when leading virtual teams
• Develop your virtual leadership skills
What Topics are Covered?
• Creating virtual workplace programs
• Building virtual teams
• Virtual leadership strategies
• Leading virtual team meetings
• Working with cross-cultural teams
• Instruction by an expert facilitator
• Small, interactive classes
• Specialized manual and course materials
• Personalized certificate of completion
At HomeUni we believe that success is making complex things simple, that is why we have partnered with top universities and awarding bodies around the world to bring you world-class online education at the time that is convenient, at the place that is homey and at the price that is affordable.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 HomeUni. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.