Supervisors & Managers courses
- Advanced Skills for the Practical Trainer
- Developing a Lunch and Learn Program
- Developing a Training Needs Analysis
- Developing Your Training Program
- Accounting Skills for New Supervisors
- Digital Citizenship- Conducting Yourself in a Digital World
- English as a Second Language- A Workplace Communications Primer
- Facilitation Skills
- Making Training Stick
- Measuring Training Results
- Survival Skills for the New Trainer
- The Practical Trainer
- Training with Visual Storytelling
- Using Activities to Make Training Fun
A small marketing budget doesn’t mean you can’t meet your goals and business objectives. You just have to be more creative in your marketing tactics. This one-day workshop will show you how to get maximum exposure at minimum cost. You will learn effective, low-cost, and non-cost strategies to improve sales, develop your company’s image, and build your bottom line.
What Will Students Learn?
• Recognize what we mean by the term “marketing.”
• Discover how to use low-cost publicity to get their name known.
• Know how to develop a marketing plan and a marketing campaign.
• Use their time rather than their money to market their company effectively.
• Understand how to perform a SWOT analysis.
What Topics are Covered?
• Defining marketing
• Recognizing trends
• Doing market research
• Strategies for success
• Mission statements
• Trade shows
• Developing a marketing plan
• Increasing business
• Saying no to new business
• Advertising myths
• Networking tips
• Instruction by an expert facilitator
• Small, interactive classes
• Specialized manual and course materials
• Personalized certificate of completion
At HomeUni we believe that success is making complex things simple, that is why we have partnered with top universities and awarding bodies around the world to bring you world-class online education at the time that is convenient, at the place that is homey and at the price that is affordable.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 HomeUni. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.