Train the Trainer Courses
- Advanced Skills for the Practical Trainer
- Developing a Lunch and Learn Program
- Developing a Training Needs Analysis
- Developing Your Training Program
- Accounting Skills for New Supervisors
- Digital Citizenship- Conducting Yourself in a Digital World
- English as a Second Language- A Workplace Communications Primer
- Facilitation Skills
- Making Training Stick
- Measuring Training Results
- Survival Skills for the New Trainer
- The Practical Trainer
- Training with Visual Storytelling
- Using Activities to Make Training Fun
There are lots of good reasons to offer training, and even more reasons to participate and take training. But there is also an accountability element, where we ask ourselves:
• What was the value of that training?
• Did we meet the objectives that were set out?
• Did the training bring about some kind of lasting change in behavior?
In this one-day workshop, we will explore the essential elements in evaluating training and measuring results, while creating a process that is simple for trainers and human resource practitioners to implement.
What Will Students Learn?
- How to identify the most effective methods of training evaluation
- The steps required in the essential elements of measuring training results
- How to tie training measurements back to the original training objectives
- About the most effective methods to report training results, including a return on investment
What Topics are Covered?
• Pre-Assignment Review
• Kirkpatrick’s Evaluation Model
• The Return on Investment
• Presenting Training Results
• Instruction by an expert facilitator
• Small, interactive classes
• Specialized manual and course materials
• Personalized certificate of completion
At HomeUni we believe that success is making complex things simple, that is why we have partnered with top universities and awarding bodies around the world to bring you world-class online education at the time that is convenient, at the place that is homey and at the price that is affordable.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 HomeUni. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.