Supervisors & Managers courses
- Advanced Skills for the Practical Trainer
- Developing a Lunch and Learn Program
- Developing a Training Needs Analysis
- Developing Your Training Program
- Accounting Skills for New Supervisors
- Digital Citizenship- Conducting Yourself in a Digital World
- English as a Second Language- A Workplace Communications Primer
- Facilitation Skills
- Making Training Stick
- Measuring Training Results
- Survival Skills for the New Trainer
- The Practical Trainer
- Training with Visual Storytelling
- Using Activities to Make Training Fun
It’s no secret that employees who feel they are valued and recognized for the work they do are more motivated, responsible, and productive. This one-day workshop will help supervisors and managers create a more dynamic, loyal, and energized workplace. It is designed specifically to help busy managers and supervisors understand what employees want, and to give them a starting point for creating champions.
What Will Students Learn?
• Describe common motivational theories and how to apply them
• Learn when to use different kinds of motivators
• Create a motivational climate
• Design a motivating job
What Topics are Covered?
• What is motivation?
• Supervising and motivation
• Motivational theories
• Setting goals
• The role of values
• Creating a motivational climate
• Applying your skills
• Designing motivating jobs
• Instruction by an expert facilitator
• Small, interactive classes
• Specialized manual and course materials
• Personalized certificate of completion
At HomeUni we believe that success is making complex things simple, that is why we have partnered with top universities and awarding bodies around the world to bring you world-class online education at the time that is convenient, at the place that is homey and at the price that is affordable.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 HomeUni. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.