INSPIRATIONAL AND INNOVATIVE LEADERSHIP
INSPIRATION AND INNOVATIVE LEADERSHIP
RESEARCH WRITING SKILLS
The Postgraduate Certificate in Human Resource Management course has been designed by the Cambridge International Education Centre (CIEC) in UK (group of very distinguished academic and professional practitioners with both national and international experience covering a wide range of subject areas) and is awarded by Paris Graduate School with academic direction by HomeUni (HomeUni offers online academic programmes studied by means of distance/blended learning in which successful students receive an award from its partner Universities’ or other awarding bodies). This 60 credits course serves as an access to the Paris Graduate School’s MBA.
Applications are invited from graduates seeking to acquire an understanding of the necessary discipline insights to move into a career unrelated to their subject matter of their first degree and from experienced professionals desirous of changing careers.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
The Human Resource Management function has changed markedly in the past 30 years, from an emphasis on personnel, welfare, discipline and training to a focus on HR policies and practices that lay a key strategic role in the Ability-Motivation-Opportunity model that underpins High Performance Work Systems. Contemporary HR analysts suggest that the focus has now shifted towards cost control and the protection of shareholder returns. The Covid-19 pandemic is arguably creating new challenges for HR to develop ways of working that create sustainability for organisations and their workforce.
This 60 Credit short course covers both the key HR skills and the emerging HR perspectives so important to the contemporary workplace.
- Assisting in the development of a new career path for non-HR or related graduates
- Understanding the role of HR in organisations
- Acquiring the knowledge and practical skills required to work in an HR capacity, whether as HR Manager, Administrator or Officer
- Developing HR knowledge and competencies in key HR functional areas, including HR Data Management Recruitment, Selection, Performance and Reward Management
- Reviewing the role of HR in Learning, Training and Talent Development
- Explaining the role of International Human Resource Management
- Appreciating the contribution of HR to disciplinary grievances, dismissals, health, safety and well-being
- 4 modules each involving 150 hours ‘Total Quality Time’, including:
- 60 hours of direct teacher contact
- 120 hours of directed self-study including exercises, activities and case studies. These will involve an individual Module Specific ABS/Pearson e-Text, and accompanying Student Manual with a wide range of additional exercises, activities and case studies, all with comprehensive feedback for self-checking, and a Lecturer Manual with extra materials for lecturer use only
- Module 1: HR Functions in the Organisations
- Module 2: HR Strategy and Planning
- Module 3: HR Policies and Practices
- Module 4: Managing Global Human Resources
- Catalyst for career change
- Delivery by experienced discipline professionals including Professorial Ranked Academics
- Dedicated Teaching & Learning Course Materials
- Access to additional VLE materials
- Accredited Certification
- Cost Effective
- Time Efficient
Programme fee: £1,750