The Postgraduate Certificate in Marketing course has been designed by the Cambridge International Education Centre (CIEC) in UK (group of very distinguished academic and professional practitioners with both national and international experience covering a wide range of subject areas) and is awarded by Paris Graduate School with academic direction by HomeUni (HomeUni offers online academic programmes studied by means of distance/blended learning in which successful students receive an award from its partner Universities’ or other awarding bodies). This 60 credits course serves as an access to the Paris Graduate School’s MBA.
Applications are invited from graduates seeking to acquire an understanding of the necessary discipline insights to move into a career unrelated to their subject matter of their first degree and from experienced professionals desirous of changing careers.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
This 60 Credit short course in Marketing is specially devised for graduates in non-related disciplines who are seeking entry into this fast growing profession.
Most businesses across all sectors require marketers, broadly defined as employees who help clients connect and communicate with their intended audiences especially as regards promoting, selling and distributing a product or service, with advertising and public relations (PR) seen as extensions of the core marketing activity.
Possessing a degree in marketing or related subjects is not usually necessary to enter the profession, however demonstrating creativity, excellent communication skills, and competence in handling data and using digital media, certainly are.
This programme covers the key skills and aptitudes required to excel as a marketer.
- Creativity and innovation: marketers must be innovative, continually developing new ways to reach and attract their audience to make a purchase. A pre-requisite to such creativity is an awareness of contemporary trends in consumer and business buyer behaviour, especially in a post pandemic era.
- Data analysis: marketers must be able to empirically evaluate the outcomes of their activities and the activities of others. This requires an ability to analyse data to identify important patterns and trends and forecast into the future.
- Technologically aware problem solving capabilities: marketers must develop the awareness and technological skills to encompass marketing in the digital age in an increasingly mobile-digital-social workplace.
- International and intercultural awareness: despite recent challenges to global free trade as much as 33% of global sales involve international markets. A key attribute of marketers therefore involves being aware of the characteristics and needs of both international purchasers and of effective team working with international colleagues within their organisation.
The Programme is awarded by Paris Graduate School and covers 60 credits of the Paris Graduate School’s MBA. Holders will do additional 60 and dissertation to earn this world class MBA.
- Assisting in the development of a new career path for non-marketing or related graduates
- Identifying and analysing contemporary trends in consumer and business buyer behaviour in a post-pandemic era
- Developing creative and innovative marketing strategies to reach a target market
- Applying appropriate data analysis techniques to identify and evaluate market patterns and trends
- Acquiring and implementing digital and social media marketing skills to reach an increasingly mobile-digital-social workplace and audience
- Demonstrating the international and intercultural awareness so important for successful engagement with overseas purchasers and colleagues
- 4 modules each involving 200 hours ‘Total Quality Time’, including:
- 60 hours of teacher/ on-line contact, whether lectures or webinar style tutorials
- 120 hours of directed self-study including exercises, activities and case studies. These will involve an individual Module Specific ABS/Pearson e-Text, and accompanying Student Manual with a wide range of additional exercises, activities and case studies, all with comprehensive feedback for self-checking, and a Lecturer Manual with extra materials for lecturer use only.
MODULE 1: UNDERSTANDING THE MARKET PLACE
MODULE 2: DESIGNING A CUSTOMER DRIVEN MARKETING STRATEGY
MODULE 3: MARKETING IN THE DIGITAL AGE
MODULE 4: APPROACHING GLOBAL MARKETS
- Catalyst for career change
- Delivery by experienced discipline professionals including Professorial Ranked Academics
- Dedicated Teaching & Learning Course Materials
- Access to additional VLE materials
- Accredited Certification
- Cost Effective
- Time Efficient
Programme fee: £1,750
At HomeUni we believe that success is making complex things simple, that is why we have partnered with top universities and awarding bodies around the world to bring you world-class online education at the time that is convenient, at the place that is homey and at the price that is affordable.