SALES & MARKETING COURSES
- 10 Miniute Presentation
- Building Relationships for Success in Sales
- Call Center Training
- Dynamite Sales Presentations
- Overcoming Objections to Nail the Sale
- Prospecting for Leads like a Pro
- Reading Body Language As Sales tools
- Selling Smarter
- Social Selling for Small Businesses
- Trade Shows
PROSPECTING FOR LEADS LIKE A PRO
Prospecting is one of the keys to your sales success. Keeping your pipeline full ensures that you will continue to attract new business, and so your success today is a result of the prospecting you did six months ago. In this one-day workshop, you will become skilled at prospecting and learn the 80/20 rule. After this course, you will know who to target and how to target them, and commit to do some prospecting every day through warming up cold calls, following up on leads, or networking. You will also build your personal prospecting plan and learn how to ensure your future by planting seeds daily.
What Will Students Learn?
- The importance of expanding your client base through effective prospecting.
- How to use a prospecting system to make you more successful.
- How to identify target markets and target companies with the 80/20 rule in mind.
- How to develop and practice networking skills at every opportunity.
- How to develop, refine, and execute the art of cold calling.
What Topics are Covered?
• Targeting your market
• The prospect dashboard
• Setting goals
• Why is prospecting important?
• Public speaking
• Trade shows
• Regaining lost accounts
• Warming up cold calls
• The 80/20 rule
• Instruction by an expert facilitator
• Small, interactive classes
• Specialized manual and course materials
• Personalized certificate of completion
At HomeUni we believe that success is making complex things simple, that is why we have partnered with top universities and awarding bodies around the world to bring you world-class online education at the time that is convenient, at the place that is homey and at the price that is affordable.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 HomeUni. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.