HUMAN RESOURCE COURSES
- Anger Management- Understanding Anger
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Building Better Teams
- Business Succession Planning
- Cannabis and the Workplace
- Conducting Effective Performance Reviews
- Conflict Resolution- Getting Along in the Workplace
- Creativity in the Workplace
- Employee Dispute Resolution- Mediation Through Peer Review
- Employee Recognition- Appreciating Your Workforce
- Employee Recognition
- Generation Gap
- Hiring for Success
- Managing Customer Service
- Onboarding- The Essential Rules for a Successful Onboarding Program
- Performance Management- Managing Employee Performance
- Problem-Solving and Decision-Making
- Public Relations Boot Camp
- Stress Management
- Successfully Managing Change
- Talent Management
- Transgender Employees- Creating an Inclusive Work Community
- Understanding and Coping with the COVID-19 Pandemic
Change is something that excites people who love opportunities for growth, to see and learn about new things, or who like to shift the status quo. Some changes, however, are harder to adjust to and lead to expressions of resistance and anger. We can take concrete steps to make change more palatable by understanding people’s hesitation, enlisting the help of others, setting up plans, and managing stressors. These steps can also ensure that desired changes are implemented successfully.
What Will Students Learn?
• See change not as something to be feared and resisted but as an essential element of the world to be accepted.
• Understand that adapting to change is not technical but attitudinal. Change is not an intellectual issue but one that strikes at who you are.
• Recognize that before we can embrace the way things will be, we may go through a process of grieving, and of letting go of the way things used to be.
• See change as an opportunity for self-motivation and innovation.
• Identify strategies for helping change to be accepted and implemented in the workplace.
What Topics are Covered?
• What is Change Management?
• The Human Reaction to Change
• The Pace of Change
• Dealing with Resistance
• Adapting to Change
• Coping with Reactions to Change
• Delivering Your Message
• Instruction by an expert facilitator
• Small, interactive classes
• Specialized manual and course materials
• Personalized certificate of completion
At HomeUni we believe that success is making complex things simple, that is why we have partnered with top universities and awarding bodies around the world to bring you world-class online education at the time that is convenient, at the place that is homey and at the price that is affordable.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 HomeUni. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.