Train the Trainer Courses
- Advanced Skills for the Practical Trainer
- Developing a Lunch and Learn Program
- Developing a Training Needs Analysis
- Developing Your Training Program
- Accounting Skills for New Supervisors
- Digital Citizenship- Conducting Yourself in a Digital World
- English as a Second Language- A Workplace Communications Primer
- Facilitation Skills
- Making Training Stick
- Measuring Training Results
- Survival Skills for the New Trainer
- The Practical Trainer
- Training with Visual Storytelling
- Using Activities to Make Training Fun
Training is constantly evolving, just as the needs and desires of learners are constantly changing. This one-day course is for trainers who are ready to make their training stronger, more memorable, and more engaging for learners by using visual storytelling and graphical techniques to create better learning experiences that lead to better retention.
What Will Students Learn?
• Apply storyboarding techniques to create a strong foundation for training
• Design training that uses storytelling to make it memorable, compelling, and relevant to the audience
• Evaluate technology tools to determine what will create the best learning experiences needed for adequate training
What Topics are Covered?
• The Elements of a Powerful Story
• Storyboarding Techniques
• Bringing the Story to Life
• Tools and Technology
• Instruction by an expert facilitator
• Small, interactive classes
• Specialized manual and course materials
• Personalized certificate of completion
At HomeUni we believe that success is making complex things simple, that is why we have partnered with top universities and awarding bodies around the world to bring you world-class online education at the time that is convenient, at the place that is homey and at the price that is affordable.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 HomeUni. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.