Supervisors & Managers courses
- Advanced Skills for the Practical Trainer
- Developing a Lunch and Learn Program
- Developing a Training Needs Analysis
- Developing Your Training Program
- Accounting Skills for New Supervisors
- Digital Citizenship- Conducting Yourself in a Digital World
- English as a Second Language- A Workplace Communications Primer
- Facilitation Skills
- Making Training Stick
- Measuring Training Results
- Survival Skills for the New Trainer
- The Practical Trainer
- Training with Visual Storytelling
- Using Activities to Make Training Fun
With a host of new challenges and responsibilities to tackle, new supervisors need training that helps them adjust to their new role. Learning how to supervise your new employees on a trial and error basis can lead to discouragement. This three-day workshop can help you overcome many of the problems a new supervisor may encounter, and to set the groundwork for a successful change in your working life!
What Will Students Learn?
• Learn some ways to deal with the challenges of the role.
• Recognize the responsibilities you have as a supervisor, to yourself, your team, and your organization.
• Learn key techniques to help you plan and prioritize effectively.
• Acquire a basic understanding of leadership, team building, communication, and motivation, and what part they play in effective supervision.
• Develop strategies for motivating your team, giving feedback, and resolving conflict.
What Topics are Covered?
• Action-centered leadership
• Making plans and setting goals
• Defining leadership
• The Situational Leadership Model®
• What’s your type? How about mine? (Velsoft Leadership Assessment)
• Team building tips
• Communication skills and motivating employees
• Orientation and onboarding
• Training tips and tricks
• Providing feedback and doing delegation right
• Dealing with conflict and managing discipline issues
• Instruction by an expert facilitator
• Small, interactive classes
• Specialized manual and course materials
• Personalized certificate of completion
At HomeUni we believe that success is making complex things simple, that is why we have partnered with top universities and awarding bodies around the world to bring you world-class online education at the time that is convenient, at the place that is homey and at the price that is affordable.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 HomeUni. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.