In the current uncertain business climate, there’s never been a better time to add value to an existing qualification. The MBA (Top-Up) is a globally recognised qualification that gives students the opportunity to build on their prior academic
qualifications to unlock enhanced career prospects. In just a few months of study, students will join the ranks of MBA-level professionals and will have the skills they need to apply for senior management roles in practically any industry.
The course is for students who wants to top up their Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management from Awards for Training Higher Education to a full MBA.
The MBA top-up builds on the knowledge already gained from previous studies at the Postgraduate diploma level by offering students the opportunity to engage in rigorous academic research.
The overall aim of the programme is to prepare students for a career at senior management level by building:
Education wherever you feel homey
• Their intellectual capabilities of research, critique, synthesis and innovation, culminating in a masters’ level dissertation.
• Their academic and professional skills to allow for opportunities for career development and further study.
• Their lifelong learning skills and personal development so as to be able to work with self-direction and originality and to contribute to business and society at large.
This MBA course offers you the chance to join a well-established postgraduate community engaged in preparing themselves for a career in executive management.
- This MBA course offers you the chance to join a well-established postgraduate community engaged in preparing themselves for career in executive management.
- Teaching and supervision is delivered by a dedicated team of experienced and well- qualified staff drawn from business and academia.
- You will be given access to a research and study skills module which will assist in your studies.
- Leadership and Management
- Research Methods & Academic Skills
Significant work experience in a business or management capacity and
the Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management which we are
LEVEL 7 EXTENDED DIPLOMA IN STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT AWARDED BY AWARDS FOR TRAINING AND HIGHER EDUCATION (ATHE)
The first stage of the programme is the Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management which serves as a rapid professional pathway to the Welsh Top MBA.
Students on this programme cover 120 credits of the Bolton MBA and are awarded separate qualification in addition to the Bolton MBA when they complete the MBA top up courses.
Find below the content of the first stageof the programme which can be completed in as little as 9 months.
- Strategic Planning
- Finance for Strategic Managers
- Research for Strategic Development
- Organisational Behaviour
- Personal Development for Leadership and Strategic Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Corporate Communication Strategies
- Strategic Human Resource Management
At HomeUni we believe that success is making complex things simple, that is why we have partnered with top universities and awarding bodies around the world to bring you world-class online education at the time that is convenient, at the place that is homey and at the price that is affordable.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 HomeUni. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.