SALES & MARKETING COURSES
- 10 Miniute Presentation
- Building Relationships for Success in Sales
- Call Center Training
- Dynamite Sales Presentations
- Overcoming Objections to Nail the Sale
- Prospecting for Leads like a Pro
- Reading Body Language As Sales tools
- Selling Smarter
- Social Selling for Small Businesses
- Trade Shows
Most companies spend huge amounts of time and money designing, construction, outfitting, transporting, and setting up their trade show booth. This course aims to have you understand some of the basic skills that would allow you to get the most out of your trade show experience. The workshop will start by looking at who attends trade shows and why they are there. It will explore a number of things that should be done before the show even starts, including setting trade show goals, understanding your company, and developing good trade show introductions. It will then look at trade show etiquette and skills emphasizing active listening, body language and questioning. A special emphasis will be placed on conducting prospecting. The workshop will end with an exploration of the follow-up necessary after the show.
This one-day course will highlight basic skills that should allow you to generate more leads, prospects and especially qualified prospects at your next trade show.
What Will Students Learn?
• Develop trade show goals, which are S.M.A.R.T.
• Know what your company does in order to work successfully in the trade show booth
• Realize the importance of good conversation from the opening lines of introduction to the closing of the conversation, hopefully with a potential sale.
• Develop a variety of introductions that could be used
• Understand the importance of good booth behavior including Active Listening, Body Language, and Questioning
• Conduct prospecting activities at a trade show, including First Contact, Qualification, Determining Needs, and Closing the Deal
• Develop and conduct follow-up activities with leads, prospects, and qualified prospects after the trade show
What Topics are Covered?
• Setting Trade Show Goals
• Before the Trade Show
• During the Trade Show
• After the Show
• Instruction by an expert facilitator
• Small, interactive classes
• Specialized manual and course materials
• Personalized certificate of completion
At HomeUni we believe that success is making complex things simple, that is why we have partnered with top universities and awarding bodies around the world to bring you world-class online education at the time that is convenient, at the place that is homey and at the price that is affordable.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 HomeUni. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.