Train the Trainer Courses
- Advanced Skills for the Practical Trainer
- Developing a Lunch and Learn Program
- Developing a Training Needs Analysis
- Developing Your Training Program
- Accounting Skills for New Supervisors
- Digital Citizenship- Conducting Yourself in a Digital World
- English as a Second Language- A Workplace Communications Primer
- Facilitation Skills
- Making Training Stick
- Measuring Training Results
- Survival Skills for the New Trainer
- The Practical Trainer
- Training with Visual Storytelling
- Using Activities to Make Training Fun
A study of adult educators conducted by Pennsylvania State University doctoral student David Tanis found that playfulness creates a learning environment of “fun, enjoyment, and laughter,” and that their students notice cognitive gains in terms of “engagement, retention, and understanding.”
Ways to incorporate playfulness into the training classroom include the use of games and other activities, along with humor, which will be explored in this course.
Purposeful, well-thought out, and engaging activities in a training course can help learners apply new skills and knowledge, as well as retain that information in a meaningful way, while meeting learning objectives
What Will Students Learn?
• How to explore different types of games
• How to identify methods to elicit participant buy-in
• How to apply humor principles in adult learning
• How to troubleshoot when activities go badly
• How to develop their own activities
What Topics are Covered?
• Let’s have some fun!
• Getting everyone on board
• Choosing the right activity
• When activities go badly
• Using humor in training
• Balancing act
• Quick and easy games
• Creating a game
• Instruction by an expert facilitator
• Small, interactive classes
• Specialized manual and course materials
• Personalized certificate of completion
At HomeUni we believe that success is making complex things simple, that is why we have partnered with top universities and awarding bodies around the world to bring you world-class online education at the time that is convenient, at the place that is homey and at the price that is affordable.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 HomeUni. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.